Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Learning How To Cure A Uti Without Antibiotics

How To Cure A Uti Without Antibiotics Naturally! 


Why do doctors always give antibiotics to patients? It seems like that is the only thing they try and do to fix anything. Well I have a news flash for you doctors. Antibiotics to not always work for everybody. In fact I have found that antibiotics are harmful and I hate them. I have had a UTI before and I decided I wanted to learn how to cure a uti without antibiotics. This was something that I thought of a few months back. My urinary tract infection was getting quite bad. I tried going to the doctor but it turned out that they could care less about me. They had no intention of helping all they cared about was pushing their drugs on to me. Well this is not something I am going to accept and I am going to use natural remedies to treat my uti. That was my thought process a few months back. Guess what, I have cured myself of my uti and I did not even need to use antibiotics. I could not be more proud of myself and I have never felt so alive. So let me go ahead and share with you what I tried out.


1.Coconut Oil Miracle 

Coconut oil has got to be the absolute greatest thing that I have used since sliced bread. It is an amazing substance that is often overlooked. Probably one of the most underrated natural remedies but I can say from my personal experience that it works wonders. What kind of tea do you like to drink? Well all you need to do is add some coconut oil to your tea and drink it. Do this multiple times a day and your uti will be gone in no time. See, you do not need antibiotics when you have stuff like this!

2.Staying Clean 

If you would have just done this in the first place there would probably be no problem. If you want to learn how to cure a uti without antibiotics you should really think about editing your cleaning routine. You should be cleaning your private parts at least once a day. This is the best way to avoid an infection. Not only that but you should just shower every day for the sake of other people. You do not want them to have to smell you all the time do you? Probably not so do yourself and others a favor and clean yourself!

3.Apple Cider Vinegar

One of the best infection killers out there. Apple cider vinegar has a proven method to killing any infection that you have laying inside your body.This includes a urinary tract infection which is actually a very tricky infection to kill. Add a couple of teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to your favorite drink and drink this mixture a few times a day. Beware! This stuff does not taste like your favorite candy. In fact this stuff has got to be one of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever tasted. Do Yourself a favor and prepare for the taste!

There you have it, this is all I did to cure my uti and it was actually quite effective. If you are wondering where to get all of these things you can pretty much find all of them at your local store or you can even find them online. If you would like to learn a bit more about how to cure a uti without antibiotics you can check out some of the links I have posted below this text. Once more I am excited that you decided to be here. Hope you enjoyed the article and I hope your uti is going away on its own!

Links And Sources! :

 http://www.everydayhealth.com/urinary-tract-infections/helpful-home-remedies-for-urinary-tract-infections.aspx

http://www.medicinenet.com/urinary_tract_infection/article.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment